Wood American Flag, American Flag Oar - 48" - Oars, Decorative Cottage Gift, Nautical Decor, Wooden Canoe Paddle, Wedding Gift, Wall Hanging
VINTAGE AMERICAN FLAG PADDLE
• A vintage American Flag showcased on a 48" wooden paddle
• Hand-crafted in Canada from Canadian wood
• Available in poplar, rustic, maple, and black walnut
• Georgian Bay Tackle logo on the backside of the paddle
* All paddles are varnished except for the rustic paddle. We do not varnish over the images.*
ABOUT THIS PADDLE
Show your American pride with this American Flag oar! A great piece for a true patriot. This oar would look wonderful in your home office, living room, bedroom, or cabin. Composed of poplar, maple, or walnut wood, this oar was handmade by talented craftsmen in Canada. Add this oar to any room to show your patriotic pride!
• POPLAR PADDLE: A great value! The light wood pairs easily with most décor. This paddle is composed of pieces of poplar that have been laminated together, and then carved into a paddle (this is how paddles are typically made).
• RUSTIC PADDLE: Our most popular option! We offer our poplar paddles in an "aged" finish, using our very own custom stain to give the paddle an old rustic look. As a result of the process, expect your artwork to also take on a rustic appearance. Please note that the appearance of the stain will vary, so each paddle is 100% unique! (Colour can range from a rustic brown to a dark grey, and everything in between! If you have a preference, please contact us and we can check our inventory to see what colours are available).
• SOLID MAPLE: The perfect paddle for a touch of warmth in your home. This paddle has been carved from a solid piece of Canadian maple wood. Canadian maple is known for its strength and beautiful grain.
• SOLID BLACK WALNUT: Our most premium option. The black walnut paddle is the most striking and stunning paddle we offer. It gives high contrast in bright areas, and creates warm and luxurious spaces. This paddle has been carved from a solid piece of black walnut wood. Please note: Black walnut paddles will vary in darkness.
• Leather Wrapping: Our leather wrapped paddles are a great way to give your paddle contrast and balance. We use suede leather wrapping and high-end super glue to carefully and securely wrap each paddle.
• Leather Hangers: We have teamed up with another Canadian business to bring our leather hangers to life! We offer our leather hangers in varying colours and styles. Leather hangers are a great way to show off your paddle!
Because our paddles are hand-crafted, all measurements are approximate and will vary slightly by paddle:
48" / 121.92 cm Total Length
Blade: 16" long x 6" wide* , Shaft: 29", Handle: 3"
Blade: 40.64 cm long x 15.24 cm wide* , Shaft: 73.66 cm, Handle: 7.62 cm
*at widest point
HOW IS MY PADDLE PACKAGED?
All of our paddles are carefully packaged in a custom made box to ensure they are safe when travelling. We re-use various packaging materials, such as bubble wrap, foam wrap, newspaper, and cardboard to carefully secure your paddle on its journey! We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Please contact us if your paddle arrives damaged, and we will gladly assist you in replacing your paddle.
WHEN IS MY PADDLE READY TO SHIP?
Non-custom paddles are ready to ship within 5-7 business days after purchase. This can vary depending on the season and time of year. We will keep you updated with the process so you know exactly when your paddle is ready to ship!
Please note: Shipping upgrades are available should you need your paddle faster than the standard time frame.
NEED IDEAS ON HOW TO DECORATE?
There are many ways to use our paddles in your home to decorate. Simply hang them on the wall as a piece of art, such as a bed headboard, on a feature wall in your living room, or a statement piece above your fireplace. Alternatively, get creative and use them as bedroom curtain rods, foyer coat hangers, bathroom towel racks, and more! Send us any photos of how you’ve used our paddles to decorate! If you wish, you can be featured on our website, Etsy page, Facebook page, Pinterest, and Instagram! We love to see how our customers use our paddles!
Click here to go back to our main shop:
FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME
We know we’re not perfect, but we strive to do better each and every day. We welcome all feedback so we can make changes to better serve our customers. Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments with us!