DIY KIT Towel Bar - Multiple Sizes **Free Shipping**
**SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT**
This is a kit to assemble a single towel bar in the size of your choosing. We consider this to be a "novice" or "beginner" level kit, suitable for even a newbie!
Update the look of your bathroom in a clean and minimalist design with this simple but stunning towel rack/towel bar in various sizes. We provide quality materials to assure a long life of productive service in your home. Ours are NOT standard do-it-yourself kits that require you to purchase degreaser, fine sandpaper and other cleaning products that make you spend considerable time standing in some pretty toxic fumes – these are about as trouble-free as you'll find! Degreased, deburred, electrostatically coated and individually wrapped 1/2" malleable iron fittings and steel pipes make for truly sturdy home accessories. Our products are curated with care and intent -- they should make your home more comfortable and your life easier. No stains from the thread cutting process left behind on raw materials like you would get at the home improvement store. No sharp edges on the threads to potentially injure you or damage your belongings -- those are common on raw pipes and fittings that you will find in the local big box home improvement store. No industrial smell. Protection against rust. We've put ourselves in your shoes during the entire process! Simple, easy to follow instructions are included.
- ½” furniture grade black iron and steel pipe
- All pipe material has been degreased to remove manufacturing oils
- All pipe material has been “de-burred” to assure no remaining slivers of metal which might hurt you or damage your linens
- All finished pieces are electrostatically coated with a glossy finish to help deter rust and further protect your linens from staining, snagging, etc.
- The nature of industrial pipes can include slight variations in color, marks resulting from rubbing during shipping and sometimes, even printing on the pipes – we assure that our materials are clean, grease free and sealed while preserving some of the more desirable characteristics.
- Mounting hardware is not included as your specific needs may require certain fasteners that we wouldn't be aware of or stock. Choose whatever fasteners are required for your situation.
- Tools required for installation: Phillips head screwdriver, level