Towel Bar - Multiple Sizes, Material Options **Free Shipping**
**SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE OF PRODUCT**
Update the look of your bathroom in a clean and minimalist design with this simple but stunning towel rack/towel bar in various sizes. Assembled in the USA, we use quality materials to assure a long life of productive service in your home. Ours are NOT do-it-yourself products that must be cleaned or assembled by you – they arrive ready to mount! Degreased, deburred, and clear coated 1/2" malleable iron fittings and steel pipes make for truly sturdy home accessories. Our products are created with care and intent -- they should make your home more comfortable and your life easier. No stains from the thread cutting process left behind on raw materials like you would get at the home improvement store. No sharp edges on the threads to potentially injure you or damage your belongings -- those are common on raw pipes and fittings. No industrial smell. Protection against rust. We've put ourselves in your shoes during both the design and manufacturing process!
- ½” black iron or galvanized steel pipe
- All pipe material has been degreased to remove manufacturing oils
- All pipe material has been “de-burred” to assure no remaining slivers of metal which might hurt you or damage your linens
- Each mounting flange position passes strict quality control to assure screw holes are aligned properly so you don’t have to struggle with screwdriver placement to mount the piece to the wall or other surface
- Premium self-tapping anchors with color matched screws are provided or all-in-one screw anchors are provided – these will aggressively dig into both drywall and studs to assure the sturdiest mounting possible with the least noticeable mounting hardware.
- All finished pieces are clear coated in a matte finish to help deter rust and further protect your linens from staining, snagging, etc.
- The nature of industrial pipes can include slight variations in color, marks resulting from shipping and certain printing – we assure that our materials are clean, grease free and sealed while preserving some of these unique characteristics. Any printing found on the pipes will be positioned as best as possible to keep that from direct view.
- Due to manufacturing differences, it is possible to have up to ½” variation in measurement of finished piece.
- Tools required for installation: Phillips head screwdriver, level