These air fried pickles are dipped in a whole wheat flour/ground flaxseed breading and air-fried to golden perfection. Then for optimal enjoyment, we recommend dipping them in our bomb dairy-free ranch dip.
Air-Fried Pickles with Dairy-Free Ranch [Vegan]
For the Breading:
- 3/4 cup soy milk unflavored
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the Ranch Dip:
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup soy milk unflavored
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons parsley dried or fresh
Place all breading ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
Using a paper towel, rub oil on the air fryer rack to prevent pickles from sticking.
Pat pickle slices dry with a paper towel. Dip each pickle slice in the breading so they are completed coated, letting the excess breading drip off. I use a fork or my fingers to do this.
Place coated pickles on the air fryer rack, being careful that they do not touch. Air fry at 370°F for 12 minutes.
Place all ranch dip ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
Once cooked, remove pickles from air fryer and enjoy immediately with ranch dip.
Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to fry the pickles in 2 or 3 batches.
← Older Post
Newer Post →